We specialize in Adventure Trips for Clubs, Meet Up Groups & Groups of all types – from mild to wild!!!
5 Reasons Why You Should Have A Wild Adventure Arrange Your Next Group Adventure:
1. We gift-back 1% of the trip* to your club or group. This is usually hundred of dollars, and can help offset your costs of coordinating your group (stuff you incur like postage, envelopes, etc…), fund a pre-trip or post-trip Happy Hour or get together, or pre-fund the next adventure. For groups without membership dues, this is a great financial boost for the year!
2. We do all the work! You gotta luv that!!
~~ Planning and Follow-up
~~ Complete trip support
~~ Bookings and changes
~~ Details, ideas, the extra cool stuff
~~ Handouts, Maps, Info like weather, travel updates, packing tips
3. We’ll set up your very own Facebook page (if your group are “FB” people)
4. One (1) Comp for your group of 12 – 16 (varies by type of trip and Vendor), so the “Trip Coordinator” goes for almost FREE
5. Personal Group DVD Slideshow Movie of your friends and your trip as a memento to enjoy for years to come and share with family and friends! (uhhh… how’s that done –> we ask all for their best photos, edit them down, jazz it up and create a DVD movie- a copy for each person)
* 1% cash gift-back on trip total excludes taxes, port fees and flights
Please give me a call at your convenience – I would love to talk with you about some ideas for your group.
Cheers ~ Deborah
Deborah Haling – A Wild Adventure
President ~ Owner
602-909-9485 Phoenix AZ
www.aWildAdventure.com | www.facebook.com/aWildAdventure
Why take a trip, when you can have an adventure!
WHY PLANNING YOUR ADVENTURE WITH US IS DIFFERENT…
Your Own Group!
A big part of the experience is traveling with your own group of friends. It’s the camaraderie of your group that make traveling rewarding and exciting for us! On average, a group is made up of anywhere from 16 travelers, depending on the destination— to a maximum of not usually more than 40.
Price and Value
We believe an unforgettable travel experience doesn’t have to be expensive; that’s why we continually strive to offer the most competitive prices around. Because our grassroots approach provides a more affordable way to travel, we’re able to deliver the adventure of a lifetime at a fraction of the cost.
A Different Way to Travel
At A Wild Adventure, we encourage you to step off the beaten path, embrace the unexpected and immerse yourself in the extraordinary. Our award-winning trips embrace authentic accommodation and local transportation to bring you face to face with the world’s most fascinating cultures, customs and awe-inspiring wildlife.
From tuk tuk and rickshaw to segways, vespas, trains and even elephants, we’re all about variety. Sometimes local transport is the best and most colorful way to go. But, depending on your choice of destination, service level and trip style, we provide alternative ways of getting around, too.
Flexibility and Independence
Head off to explore independently or just chill out in a café and watch the world go by. We include the must-see highlights on most of our trips, allowing you the time to explore according to your own tastes.